£21k per year
almost 2 years ago
Full time, permanent
My client is one of the largest independent business equipment suppliers in the Yorkshire area, meaning they can provide you the hands on, personalised touch that is often missing from larger franchised companies
They are looking for a friendly, sparky candidate to join their team as an Account Manager
This role is a mixture of new business and existing account management, ideal for candidates who are familiar with the South Yorkshire area and developing new business accounts. You must be ‘consultative’ in your selling style, rather than a ‘hard’ sell!
- Help to develop sales personnel skills to maintain maximum level of customer repeat business, and full penetration into new customer accounts
- Complete and submit weekly and monthly paperwork
- A solution focussed sell where you will fact find, establish needs and then sell to those needs by offering a ‘value added’ solution
- Maintain highest level of product knowledge and selling skills within the sales team
- Achieve sales budgets and targets
Must be good at establishing a need and then offering a value-added solution by following a sales process and ensuing that you end with a strong close!
- Proven B2B sales record (minimum 2 years)
- A great personality - able to build rapport easily and have excellent communication skills
- Customer focussed, great at building trust and relationships and then maintaining those relationships
- Be flexible, resilient, confidential, numerate and accurate
- Commercial background in business equipment (desirable)
- UK Driving License and own car (mileage paid)
Call Liz Quinton on 01246 229222 for more info!!