£5.90 - 7.83 per hour
almost 3 years ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Assembly Operators to work in a clean, modern and pleasant production environment in Ilkeston, which will involve doing the following duties:
- Assembling small electrical components
- Assembling bits of plastic injection mould using Arberg machines
- Quality testing work
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work for a well-known manufacturing company on a temporary ongoing contract (which could turn into a permanent contract in time for the right candidate). Modern, bright, clean and friendly working environment, with training and progression opportunities given.
- Working on a weekly rotation shift of 06.00-14.00 then 14.00-22.00 with overtime available (optional)
- An increase in pay after a 12 week qualifying period
- The chance of working within a friendly, pleasant and clean working environment
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate
We are looking for people:
- Who like working in a busy manufacturing environment
- Have good hand eye co-ordination skills
- Have good communication skills
- Have recent relevant work experience
- Who are able to work on their own or as part of a team
- Who have worked within the last 6 months as we need to be able to get 2 recent working references on file for you due to audit purposes.
Due to location and shift timings the ideal candidate will either have their own transport or live locally to Ilkeston.
If this Assembly Operative role sounds like the job for you and you have the qualities listed above then please call Sarah or Katie on 0115 947 2005 alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below to apply now!