£8.72 - 13.73 per hour
SRJ - AssemblyOp
5 days ago
Looking for a new role in 2021? Wanting work that could lead to progression opportunities? Want to learn new skills on the job?
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are working with a well-known manufacturing company in the Heanor area (DE75) to recruit a number of General Operatives. This role is a temporary ongoing role, that could become permanent for the right candidate on a rotational shift pattern (05.30-14.00 Monday to Friday one week and then 14.30-00.30 Monday to Thursday the next week).
For this role we are looking for people that are available immediately, physically fit, have a good hand/eye co-ordination, ideally have come from woodwork background whether it be Joiners or Wood Machinists, have their own transport or live locally to Heanor (as public transport is not available for shift timings) and are wanting to learn a new skills set.
What's in it for you?
- Site tour to get a feel for the job and the working environment - if everything goes well a start date as soon as the next day!
- Ongoing work that come become permanent for the right person
- Overtime available at a premium rate
- On the job training available
- Working for a well-known manufacturing company that will look great on your CV
- Progression opportunities as the company continue to expand
- 4 day working week when on afternoons
- Free car parking on-site
- Weekly pay whilst with the agency
- Pension contributions after a qualifying period
- Working as part of a friendly team
Sound like the job for you?
Send your CV by clicking APPLY NOW so that Sarah or Gemma can get you on the next site tour and started straight after!