£25,584 - 35,505 per year
10 months ago
Our client who are a market leader in producing products for use in the Civil Engineering and Construction Industries are recruiting for a skilled CNC setter & operator.
Duties will include:
- Setting and operating lathes and machines using Fanuc controls.
- Have input towards continuous improvement, process and tooling
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Using overhead crane/slings
- Alternating shifts Days/Nights
To be suitable for this role, you will need;
- Have knowledge of and respect for all Health & Safety considerations
- Ability to edit existing programmes
- To be able to work unsupervised
- Capable of producing a high standard of work
- Have conscientious and proactive attitude
- Be able to work overtime
- Apprentice trained
- Crane and Slings certificate
The wage is; £12.30ph rising to £13.30 after training on days & £17.07ph on nights
To apply please forward a CV at your earliest convenience.