£11.50 - 12.50 per hour
7 days ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment currently have an exciting opportunity to work for our
30 years established client based in Mansfield. Our client is a successful family owned and run CNC subcontract business. ISO 9001 accredited, they supply a wide range of sectors from Aerospace, Automotive and Gas and Oil to name a few.
Are you a Full-time skilled CNC Turner looking for your next career move?.
You will be working in a busy environment you must have the knowledge and experience of operating Mill Turn machinery. You will be required to set the machines and run offline programs, so knowledge and experience of programming is essential to this role. It is important that you are able to work as part of a team and also use your own initiative.
- Set and operate Mill Turn machinery
- Great attention to detail
- Understand engineering drawings
- Ability to follow instruction
- On occasion programme and set machinery
- Ability to select materials, tools and equipment to perform tasks
The standard hours of work are Mon – Fri 8am to 4.30pm. However, all applicants must be able to accommodate overtime and shift work as and when required to meet the demands of the business.
- Time served experience of operating Mill Turn machinery
- Programming and setting is essential
- Very good attention to detail is essential
- The opportunity to work for a well established engineering company
- On-site parking
- Kitchen Facilities
If you believe you have the above skills and have an interest in the role then please forward your C.V in the first instance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £11.50 to £12.50 /hour