£21k - 22k per year
0116 429 3102
10 months ago
Our client is a well known worldwide production company and due to increased business, they are looking to add a Customer Care Advisor to their existing team based in LE3 area of Leicester
You will be reporting to the Customer Care Manager and your main job duties will be:
- Responsible for handling customer enquiries for UK and export territories and all associated administration
- Responsible for progressing existing sales opportunities / quotations, creating new leads and implementation and maintenance of a sales information database
- General administration and support of the customer service / sales team
- Day to day management of 100+ customers
- Lead generation and conversion of existing and new business sales
- Handling of all customer enquiries end to end
- Complaint handling and continuous improvement
- Attention to detail
- Sales Support
So you must have previous customer service or care experience and be comfortable on telephone and all aspects of emails, microsoft office packages etc.
You will also be dealing with the warehouse and production areas and will learn all aspects of what they do and how they operate so that you can fully converse with clients with how things are produced to give clearer answers to them.
You need to be pro active and hands on. It isnt a job where you are sat at a desk waiting for calls and emails, you need to get stuck in and deal with different depts to get things done or samples sent out or chasing progress on an order.
If you have the ability to speak another european language i.e German or Italian, this would be a big advantage as you will be dealing with companies and suppliers in these areas but not essential