£20k per year
almost 2 years ago
Full time, Perm
Are you an organised, customer-focused individual?
Do you enjoy working as part of a busy team, being as accurate as possible?
My client is a world leader in the supply of bespoke and custom glass and tableware to the hospitality industry. I am currently searching for a capable Account Handler to join their team in Chesterfield. My client is always keen to promote development and growth within individuals and they are a fantastic company for an ambitious individual with an eye on future career progression.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Ensure the smooth running of assigned accounts on a day to day basis
- Develop, maintain and cultivate a constructive and professional relationship with clients
- Be the first point of contact for day to day enquiries from clients, providers and other internal/ external contacts
- Maintain client records and data – including various administrative duties, including compiling contracts, correspondence and other data
- To produce contractual paperwork and liaise with clients in advance of renewal dates to ensure client retention
I am looking for a friendly, outgoing individual who enjoys being a part of a fast-paced Customer Service and Account Management team.
- Experience in a similar role i.e. Customer Services, Account Management, Client Coordinator
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and work calmly under pressure
- Excellent levels of communication
- Organised and methodical approach to tasks
- Exceptional team working skills
Call Liz today for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity. Please call 01246 229 222 for more information.