£20k - 22k per year
4 months ago
Would you like to work for a company that offers its employees a slice of the profits each year? Would you like to work in an environment where you can be recognised for your performance each and every month? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service and be a ‘customer champion’ If the answer is yes to all of those questions then we may just have the role for you.
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Service based in Ilkeston. Working for this growing, dynamic, family-run business is a real pleasure and they have achieved a wonderful team ethic and culture through hiring the right people and putting them in the right positions for the last 30 years. They are now looking for a Customer Sales Representative to join their team at their head office.
As a Customer Service you will:
- Work closely with the External Sales Team to care for existing customers.
- Work as part of the customer service team in the office.
- Develop and move forward existing and web customers using Sales-I CRM system.
- Making sales related decisions in the confidence of the management.
- Attend monthly sales meetings.
- Prepare quotes and process sales orders.
- Prepare and send samples to existing customers.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with a positive and confident personality
- Someone who understands the importance of being a team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills gained through a previous role regardless of industry
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential
- Not afraid to take responsibility and get ‘stuck in’
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Computer literate
- Sales experience is not essential
In return you can expect an impressive starting salary with the opportunity to earn commission each month along with an annual profit related bonus. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career and not just another job!
If you are interested and would like to discuss further please contact Andy on 07805934775 all calls will be treated confidentially.