£10 per hour
0116 429 3102
about 1 month ago
We are looking for an experienced Customer Services Assistant to join our clients busy team at their Warehouse in Syston, Leicester - LE7 area.
They are an e-commerce warehouse operation for a well known brand name selling homewares and other products
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years Customer Services experience in a retail environment and the desire to ensure that each of our customers has an exemplary experience from the placement of an order through to aftercare.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Use of business systems to ascertain order status’ and advise accordingly.
- Review, maintain and action system task lists daily – including (but not limited to) store supply, orders not processed through correctly
- Review, update and maintain customer portal (Zendesk) in line with agreed company SLA
- Process payments & refunds through online portals.
- Liaise across business functions to ensure positive customer journey.
- Organise stock transfers from store to warehouse and visa versa for customer demand.
- Converse with customer via phone and email.
- Always maintain exemplary levels of customer service.
- Keep paperwork up to date
- Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure own and safety of others
- Aid with internal and external query resolution
- Keep areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency
- Make recommendations to aid efficiency and add value
- Other duties as assigned and in line with business requirements
- Previous experience of Customer Services in a retail environment.
- Determination to offer excellent Customer Service
- Be a quick learner and able to cope in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience with CRM/stock systems
- Good, working knowledge of Microsoft Office; particularly Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Capability to work independently and prioritise workload
You will be working 37.5 hours a week and will be split across the following team working pattern - Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm and Sat – 9am – 7pm so you must be able to do these hours even if you won't be doing all of them
Pay is £10ph and the position is available on an ongoing basis with permanent employment offered after a qualifying period