£8.72 - 8.72 per hour
about 1 month ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are looking for a Warehouse Operative within a Food Production environment which will be working for a well known Food Production client in the Langley Mill area.
The successful person will be working for Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment whilst training and then transfer onto a fixed term contract when fully trained. This job will require the successful candidate to work on a permanent night shift pattern which is 16.00-04.00
Duties will include:
- Manual handling raw and finished products
- Able to identify what is needed, pick and stack the correct crates ready for delivery
- Moving Food Production equipment around a busy manufacturing area
- Getting finished products ready to be loaded onto delivery vehicles
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Who is physically fit as you will be required to lift loads up to 20kgs
- Who lives locally or has their own transport as public transport is not available for all shift times
- Has basic computer skills & able to identify & check off what is needed for each delivery
- That is keen to learn
- Who wants to be working on a temporary to permanent position with a company that would look great on your CV
If this sounds like the job for you, please click APPLY NOW and attach a copy of your CV for Gemma and Sarah & get booked onto the next induction!!