£18k - 20k per year
over 2 years ago
Our client is a market leading business working out of their Head Office in Leicester.
They are looking for an experienced Embroidery Machinist to join their existing team producing clothing for their clients
You will be working 40 hours - Monday to Friday
You must have previous experience of operating a multi-head embroidery machine.
Experience of working with heat sealing equipment would be an advantage
Your daily duties will include:
- Loading logo templates onto the computer system and setting embroidery machine to the correct functions and loading the threads
- Checking job sheet for required information - produces, logo and sizes
- Framing material ready for embroidering
- Checking quality of work
- Equipment maintenance - cleaning, replacing needed, oiling machinery
- Assisting with heat sealing requirements
You be working as part of a team as well as working alone at times