£11.67 - 12.40 per hour
GMB - 67304FLT
14 days ago
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2022? Want to work for a company that invest in training you? Read on as we could have a perfect opportunity for you!
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are looking for a qualified Counterbalance Forklift Driver to work on a 3 shift rotation (06.00-14.00/22.00-06.00/14.00-22.00 - weekly rotation), for a successful and rapidly expanding client in the Nottingham area.
- Loading and unloading deliveries in the stores department
- Taking raw items to the production line to ensure that the production lines do not stop to keep up with customer demand
- Putting finished items into storage until they are ready to be picked up by delivery vehicles
What's in it for you?
- Free on-site car parking or accessible via public transport
- Regular pay reviews (completed twice a year)
- Chances to learn on the job that will allow you to promote from within as the company expands
- Overtime available at a premium rate
- Temporary ongoing work that could become a temporary to permanent placement for the right person
- Enrolment into a pension scheme after a qualifying period
Sound the type of job that you have been looking for?
Please ensure that you:
- Have a valid counterbalance licence (sorry in-house licences are not accepted due to insurance purposes), that you are looking for
- Are able to work rotating shifts (mornings 06.00-14.00/nights 22.00-06.00/afternoons 14.00-22.00)
- Want to work for a company for a long time as the company invest time and resources in multi-skill training you so want you to stay with them
Once you have checked that either send your CV to Gemma by clicking APPLY NOW or call her on 0115 947 2005 and get a start date organised to hep get 2022 off to the best start possible!
Key Skills: FLT Driver, FLT Driver Days, FLT Driver Afternoons, FLT Driver Nights, FLT Driver Rotating, FLT Driver Rotational Shifts, Counterbalance Forklift Driver, CB FLT Driver, Counterbalance Driver.