£9.50 - 10.00 per hour
GMB - 73248
2 months ago
As a warehouse operative you can expect your day to be varied and challenging. You will be learning the companies processes, providing support to other members of the team and eventually be given the freedom to demonstrate your ability to learn and develop to look for the next step. The company are also looking at putting you through your FLT Counterbalance licence training.
If you are you looking for a temp to perm or permanent position on a stable day shift and live local to Langar (NG13) or have access to your own transport, this may be the role for you!!
· £9.50 - £10.00 per hour (overtime available at a premium rate)
· Free on-site parking provided
· On the job training given
· Weekly pay whilst with the agency (if you are on temp-perm)
· Pension contributions after a probation period
· Stable day shift (07:00 -16.00 Monday to Friday)
· Taking deliveries
· Moving stock in the warehouse and to production lines.
· Keeping the warehouse safe and tidy
What we need from you:
· Live locally to Langar or have access to your own transport
· Available to do a stable day shift (and overtime where required to ensure orders are dispatched on time)
· Have work experience in a similar role
· Wanting a permanent position
· Able to start assignment as soon as possible
· Willingness to learn on the job and not be afraid to ask questions if unsure on anything
Sound like the job for you?
If so please call Gemma on 07870 233265 or 0115 947 9472005 for further information
If this position is not the one for you, we have more great roles on our jobs page, why not take a look here: https://www.thornbakerindustrial.co.uk/job-search
Key Skills: Warehouse Operative, Industrial sector, Picker, Packer, Counterbalance, FLT Driver