£7.38 - 8.00 per hour
Food Op - East
almost 2 years ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are looking for Food Production Operatives to work in a busy manufacturing environment at the prestigious bakery, Warburtons. The role will involve doing the following duties:
- Quality checking baked products for size, appearance and hygiene.
- Weighing items and ingredients
- Keeping the manufacturing area clean and tidy
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work for a well-known manufacturing company on a temporary ongoing contract
- Various shift timings available
- 12 hour shifts (6:30am-6:30pm/ 7am-7pm)
- Overtime available
- The chance of working within a friendly, pleasant and clean working environment
- Free bread products on breaks as well as access to the staff shop
We are looking for people:
- Who have previous experience as a food production operative.
- Can work 12 hour shifts
- Who like working in a busy manufacturing environment
- Can work day & night shifts on a rotational basis
- Have good attention to detail and hand eye co-ordination skills
- Have good communication skills
- Have recent relevant work experience
- Who are able to work on their own or as part of a team
- Level 2 food hygiene qualification preferable, training can be provided
DUE TO LOCATION AND SHIFT TIMES CANDIDATES MUST LIVE LOCAL TO THE AREA OR HAVE OWN TRANSPORT
If this Food Production Operative role sounds like the job for you and you have the qualities listed above then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call Sarah/Katie on 0115 9472005 or click the link below to apply NOW!!!!