£10.18 - 10.18 per hour
GMB - 8572
about 1 month ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are working with a prestigious Food Production company based in the Radford area of Nottingham to recruit a number of Food Production Operatives.
The role be on a stable night shift and will involve working in a cold and fast paced production environment where you will be required to complete visual checks of the product, machine mind and manual handling duties.
What's in it for you:
- Stable night shifts 21:30 - 6:30
- Temp to Perm positions available
- £10.18 per hour - going up after 12 week probation period
- Working for a well known food manufacturer that will look great on your CV
- Weekly pay
- PPE Provided
- Immediate starts
What we need from you:
- Live locally to Radford or have your own transport
- Be available on-going to work a stable night shift pattern, this will include a weekend and having days off in the week as the client is operational 24 hours
- Be physically fit as you will be working in a cold production environment whilst completing duties and you will be on your feet for the whole shift
Sound like the job you are looking for?
If this position is not the one for you, we have more great roles on our jobs page, why not take a look here: https://www.thornbakerindustrial.co.uk/job-search
Think this is the job for you? Call the Gemma, Jessica or Sarah on 0115 947 2005 or alternatively click APPLY NOW!
Key Skills: Warehouse Operative, Industrial sector, Production Operative, Food Production, Packing Operative, Food Production Operative