£8.72 - 10.53 per hour
SRJ - Food Op
about 2 months ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are working with a prestigious food production company based in the Eastwood area to recruit a number of Food Production Operatives.
The role will involve working in a warm and fast paced production environment where you will be required to complete visual checks of the product, machine mind and manual handling duties.
What's in it for you:
- Working for a well known food manufacturer that will look great on your CV
- Weekly pay - perfect for budgeting in the run up to Christmas
- Knowledge of knowing this is a key worker role so will not be ended because of the current lockdown situation
What we need from you:
- Live locally to Eastwood or have your own transport as public transport is not available for all shift timings
- Be flexible with working hours as the job is as and when required and could involve us calling you at short notice
- Be available to work day and night shifts as shifts are 06.30-18.30/07.00-19.00/18.30-06.30/19.00-07.00 including weekends as the client is a 24 hours a day 7 days a week operation
- Be physically fit as you will be working in a warm production environment whilst completing duties and you will be on your feet for the whole shift
Sound like the job you are looking for?
Please send your CV to Sarah or Gemma by clicking apply now so we can get you inducted and on the next available shift! With Christmas fast approaching this is a perfect time to get applying!