Kirkby in Ashfield
£8.91 - 10.00 per hour
GMB - FOOD/KIA
about 1 month ago
Immediate starts available for Food Production Operatives!
Temporary to Permanent contracts available for the right candidate
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are looking for a number of Food Production Operatives to work in a busy cold food store environment for a well-established company in the Kirkby in Ashfield (NG17) area of Nottinghamshire.
Either a weekly rotational shift pattern (06.00-14.00/14.00-22.00) or a stable night shift (22.00-06.00)
- Temporary to permanent contract for the right candidate
- Weekly pay whilst with agency and if you become permanent with the company
- Basic English speakers welcome
- Paid breaks (paid 8 hours but only work 7!)
- Overtime available at premium rate
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided by client
- Full training and support given
Duties will include:
- Working as part of a team
- Machine minding
- Manual handling raw and frozen products
- Quality checking
- Follow achievable targets
- Reporting any issues/problems to the supervisor
The ideal candidate will:
- Be flexible and able to work rotating shifts
- Be able to work in a busy environment
- Be physically fit as heavy lifting will be involved
- Live local to Kirkby in Ashfield or have own transport to easily get to work
If this position is not the one for you, we have more great roles on our jobs page, why not take a look here: https://www.thornbakerindustrial.co.uk/job-search
Call the Office and ask for Gemma on 0115 947 2005 or alternatively click APPLY NOW and send your CV across to be booked onto the next induction.
Key Skills: Warehouse Operative, Industrial sector, Production Operative, Food Production, Packing Operative.