£8.91 - 9.00 per hour
GMB - 3333
9 days ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are working with a prestigious Food Production company based in the Eastwood area to recruit a number of Food Production Operatives.
The role be on an ad-hoc basis and will involve working in a warm and fast paced production environment where you will be required to complete visual checks of the product, machine mind and manual handling duties.
What's in it for you:
- Working for a well known food manufacturer that will look great on your CV
- Weekly pay
- Pay will increase significantly after 12 weeks
- Chance to be offered a fixed term contract
What we need from you:
- Live locally to Eastwood or have your own transport as public transport is not available for all shift timings
- Be flexible with working hours as the job is as and when required and could involve us calling you at short notice
- Be available to work day and night shifts as shifts are 06.30-18.30/07.00-19.00/18.30-06.30/19.00-07.00 including weekends as the client is a 24 hours a day 7 days a week operation
- Be physically fit as you will be working in a warm production environment whilst completing duties and you will be on your feet for the whole shift
Sound like the job you are looking for?
If this position is not the one for you, we have more great roles on our jobs page, why not take a look here: https://www.thornbakerindustrial.co.uk/job-search
Think this is the job for you? Call the Gemma, Jessica or Sarah on 0115 947 2005 or alternatively click APPLY NOW!
Key Skills: Warehouse Operative, Industrial sector, Production Operative, Food Production, Packing Operative, Food Production Operative