£9.95 - 9.95 per hour
GMB - 76019
21 days ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are working with a prestigious Food Production company based in the Heanor area to recruit a number of Food Production Operatives.
This role is an on-going position and will involve working in a fast paced production environment where you will be required to complete visual checks of the product, machine mind and manual handling duties
- Day Shift Monday to Friday (7:30 - 15:30)
What's in it for you:
- Pay will increase significantly after 12 weeks
- Working for a well known food manufacturer that will look great on your CV
- Weekly pay
- Chance to be offered a fixed term contract
What we need from you:
- Live locally to Heanor or have your own transport as public transport is not available for all shift timings
- Comfortable working in all aspects of food production, sieving & weighing products, sleeving, labeling & packing products ready to be sent out to customers
- Be physically fit as you will be working in a fast-paced production environment whilst completing duties and you will be on your feet for the whole shift
Sound like the job you are looking for?
If this position is not the one for you, we have more great roles on our jobs page, why not take a look here: https://www.thornbakerindustrial.co.uk/job-search
Think this is the job for you? Call the Gemma, Jessica or Sarah on 0115 947 2005 or alternatively click APPLY NOW!
Key Skills: Warehouse Operative, Industrial sector, Production Operative, Food Production, Packing Operative, Food Production Operative