£22,796.80 - 22,796.80 per year
GMB - GEN/ILKESTON
22 days ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well-known manufacturing company to seek general operatives for its next generation of valued and trusted employees. The sky really is the limit here with learning and development a huge priority for this company. Along with fantastic pay rates!
You can expect your day to be varied and challenging so it does require somebody is dedicated, and willingness to learn. You will be primarily working as a labourer providing support to other members of the team and eventually be given the opputunirty to be promoted from within and demonstrate your ability to learn and develop to look for the next step.
Benefits for you:
- Full Time, Permanent work
- Social Events
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
What is required from you:
- Operate within a small team to produce rail segments
- Minimise waste & maximise quality of products
- Carry out routine inspections of production machinery/parts
- Assist production teams to achieve daily production targets by remaining proactive & self motivated
- Good work ethic
- Punctual and available for overtime
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Applications are invited from candidates with precast concrete experience though this is not essential
- Ability work safely and in accordance with the health & safety policy
What is on offer?
- Rotational Shift Pattern
- Monday - Friday (6:00 - 14:30pm) & Monday - Thursday night shifts (7pm - 6am)
- Overtime Available
- Full time, Permanent Work
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Call the Office and ask for Gemma on 0115 947 2005 or alternatively click APPLY NOW and send your CV across to be booked onto the next induction.
If this position is not the one for you, we have more great roles on our jobs page, why not take a look here: https://www.thornbakerindustrial.co.uk/job-search
Key Skills: General Operative, Warehouse Operative, Machine Operative, Production Operative, Machine Minder