£9.25 - 9.25 per hour
3 months ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment is looking for an Experienced Hygiene Operative to join our clients vastly growing food production warehouse.
The individual must be familiar with cleaning food factories, prepared to work as part of a team to achieve high standards of cleanliness.
- Cleaning of all areas of the production facility including production lines across the site
- Cleaning the walls, floors and ceilings as per the agreed schedule
- Reporting to the hygiene supervisor
- Carrying out plant equipment cleans and plant shutdowns
- Taking production machines apart and assembling them ready for production
- A logical approach to completing tasks
- Flexibility within the department regarding hours of work and duties
- Report any concerns and be role model for H&S
All areas are to be cleaned according to cleaning instructions and PPE will be provided as required. Additional training and support will be ongoing where required.
The right candidate will:
- Have relevant Experience
- Work as part of the team
- Use their own initiative
- Got understanding/experience in using chemicals
- Good attention to detail
- Flexibility-willing to adopt to the way the company work
- Can do attitude
- Be self-driven and determined
Benefits of working for us:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- 20 holidays + 8 Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Over time paid at 1.5
WORKING HOURS 16:00 – 00:30 – flexibility required (MIGHT CHANGE IN FUTURE)
Experience of cleaning food factories advantageous, understanding of chemical handling and methods of cleaning desirable although training and instruction can be given.
Previous cleaning experience within food manufacturing is desired but not essential.
If you have the relevant experience send an up to date CV, or for more information please call Ella (07976578751) or Jamie (07870641862) so we can progress your application!