£8.50 - 8.50 per hour
11 months ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are currently looking for reliable and hardworking Hygiene Operative to join our client based in the Eastwood area.
The job will include you having to do the following tasks :
- Suitable candidates will be responsible for ensuring all equipment and plant meet the required Hygiene standards in accordance with Food Safety and Health & Safety
- Keeping line area clean at all times, including the removal of waste
- Using cleaning chemicals to correct concentrations
- Routine deep cleaning schedules
- Post cleaning checks to ensure standards have been achieved
Skills/Experience Required (essential)
- Previous experience working as a Hygiene Operative in a food manufacturing site
- Attention to detail
- Time keeping skills
- Initiative for team and individual tasks
- Long term employment.
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- High street discount package
Must have access to a car or be able to get a lift as public transport is limited in the clients area.