£11.63 - 17.45 per hour
SRJ - 76006
4 months ago
Are you an experienced VNA Driver looking for a new role? Want to work for a company that will treat you as a permanent member of staff? If so and you are able to work 12 hour day shifts Friday, Saturday and Sunday read on as this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are looking for a couple of experienced VNA Drivers to work for a successful client in the Lenton (NG7) area of Nottingham. The successful candidates will be required to work on a stable shift basis of 06.00-18.00 Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Although this is a temporary placement to begin with it could become permanent for the right candidate as this company regularly offer contracts as they continue to expand.
What we’re looking for?
· Someone with a relevant work history
· A person that has a valid VNA licence (sorry in-house licences are not accepted due to insurance purposes)
· Hard worker that is willing to work alone as well as being a team player
· Punctual and available for overtime
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
· Wanting to stay with the client and make a temporary ongoing job become a new chapter in their career
What’s on offer?
· Immediate start on a stable day shift 06.00-18.00 Friday, Saturday and Sunday
· Overtime regularly available at either time and a half or double time
· Free on-site car parking
· Basic hours paid at £11.63 with overtime paid at a premium rate
· Opportunity of permanent employment for the right candidate
· Being included in company bonus scheme whilst on the agency after qualifying period
Sound like the type of position you can see yourself doing?
To apply for this position and get your new role started as soon as possible please call Sarah on 07580 716459 or click apply now to send your CV now!
If this position is not the one for you, we have more great roles on our jobs page, why not look here: https://www.thornbakerindustrial.co.uk/job-search
Key Skills: VNA Driver, Very Narrow Aisle Driver, Forklift Driver, Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Operative, General Operative, General Operative Nights, Industrial sector, Production Operative, Picking, Packing, Labelling, Palletising.