£12.50 - 12.50 per hour
17 days ago
Thorn Baker Industrial are looking to recruit an experienced Injection Mould Tool Setter to work in the Ilkeston area of Derbyshire on a stable day shift (7:30 – 16:00) to join part of a successful manufacturing team.
The duties will include setting machinery to assist with the smooth running of the production line.
- Set Injection moulding machines from scratch.
- To undertake tool changing for a variety of commodity & engineering polymers.
- Be responsible for Quality checks, fault finding and keeping the machines running efficiently.
- Working with modern machine range 25 – 200 T
- Maximise efficiency working in a busy production environment
- Comply with company Health & Safety, wearing PPE and maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Have a keen eye for detail
What’s in it for you?
- £12:50 Per hour
- Stable Day Shift (07:30 – 16:00 Monday - Friday)
- Ongoing position in a well-known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate
- Weekly pay
The successful candidate Must have proven experience setting injection moulding machines and be flexible in approach as will be expected to perform other duties as required and have the ability to get on with others.
Is this for you?
If this position is not the one for you, we have more great roles on our jobs page, why not take a look here: https://www.thornbakerindustrial.co.uk/job-search
Key Skills: Injection Moulding, Tool Setter, Production Operative, Machine Setting, Days, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Production Jobs.