£20k - 25k per year
7 months ago
Full time, Perm
Internal Sales and Marketing Coordinator
£20,000 - £25,000
Are you a confident, friendly individual?
Do you have previous experience in Lead Generation, or Customer/client focused roles?
I am currently working with a client based in Leicester, renowned for their bespoke office furniture. They are currently looking for a confident and outgoing individual; you must be passionate about client relations and comfortable creating new leads for the Sales and Business Development Team.
- Creating and developing existing customer relationships
- Key account targeting - trying to get the most out of current client accounts
- Expanding the database with relevant new contacts and business leads for the Sales team
- Marketing to new and existing clients, including mailers and marketing material generation
- Plan and execute a diverse range of digital marketing campaigns to generate new B2B leads for the business.
- Plan and attend Exhibitions
- Social Media marketing – including Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Competitive starting salary based on experience - £20,000 - £25,000
- Dynamic and exciting team, experiencing a period of growth and development
- Committed to providing a comfortable and friendly work environment – socials and gatherings out of work
We are looking for sociable, gregarious individual. If you have previous experience working with Social Media marketing, and have a creative mind that would be a massive plus!
- Previous experience in similar role – Lead Generation, Client/Customer Services (office-based), Account Manager
- Confident communicator and natural relationship builder
- A strong ability to manage and prioritise multiple day-to-day tasks while maintaining high quality standards
Call Liz today to discuss this role in more detail 01246 229 222