£18 - 20 per year
about 1 month ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Key Customer Service Co-Ordinator to work for our busy client based in Syston, Leicester.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 08.00 - 17.00. A flexible approach to working hours, to be able to prioritise a demanding workload, is required. There is requirment to work overtime on an ocasional basis.
Job Type: Full-time (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of administration documentation, i.e., label pick notes, pick notes.
- Keeping accurate records of data required for reporting purposes.
- Preparation and distribution of various customer-facing and internal reports for month end.
- Dispatching of pick notes
- Updating in house computer systems ensuring all customer details, collection logs, customer transport logs are recorded accurately.
- General Administrative duties.
- Liaise and support daily warehouse operations.
- Understanding of colleague and customer requirements.
- To work in accordance with Health & Safety Regulations and Limited Policies.
- To carry out any other duties deemed appropriate which may arise with the development of the Company.
- Literacy and numeric skills are an essential requirement, together with the importance of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A high level of self-confidence and motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative and self-manage their workload.
- Excellent PC skills being proficient in Microsoft word, excel and outlook.
- Good command of the English Language, both written and spoken.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on your own.
If you think you are suitable for the role apply now with your up to date Cv.