£8.72 - 9.25 per hour
PUL - Machine Op
5 days ago
Are you looking for temporary ongoing work that could become permanent for the right candidate? If so read on as Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are currently recruiting a number of Machine Operatives for a successful client in the Heanor (DE75) area that has immediate starts available!
The duties will include operating machinery and assisting with the smooth running of the conversion department.
What’s in it for you?
- Regular shifts on a rotational basis 2 days, 2 nights then 4 off. (6am-6pm / 6pm-6am, working shift is 10.5 hours)
- The chance to work for a well-known manufacturing company
- There may be the opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing work
- Operating the machinery to ensure smooth running
- Operating extruder, slitter and auxiliary packing equipment
- Maximise efficiency and minimise scrapage
- Start up and shut down damp proof machinery
- Carry out and record quality checks
- Comply with company Health & Safety, wearing PPE and maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Available to work Days and Nights, 12 hour shifts
- Experience in a factory environment
- Experience machine operating
- Excellent time keeping and attendance
- Wants ongoing work
- Lives local to Heanor or has own transport
Is this for you?
If this Machine Operative role is for you please click APPLY NOW to send your CV through to Sarah/Paul to get your application progressed!