£8.80 - 10.63 per hour
0116 429 3102
4 months ago
We are looking for Machine Operatives to work for a company based in Lutterworth LE17 area of Leicestershire
You must have at least 3 months experience in machine operating
The shift will be on a weekly Rotating Shift basis- so 1 week Morning shift and the following week - Afternoon Shift
Morning Shift which is Mon-Thursday 6am-2pm and Friday 6am-1230pm
Afternoon Shift which is Mon-Thursday 2pm-10pm and Friday 12.30-7pm
1. To operate machines, where training has been given.
2. To produce product to the required standard both in Quality and Quantity.
3. The contribution of ideas for continuous improvement.
4. To maintain the stringent requirements of a hygiene factory.
5. To be trained in line with the needs of the business.
1. Responsible for individual production quantities and maintaining the required standard of quality using ISO 9001 & ISO13485 and BRC procedures of manufacture.
2. Carry out raw material roll changes as and when required.
3. Set up machines to manufacture product in line with production planning requirements.
4. Set up and operate converting machines and production lines when required.
5. Carry out routine quality checks during production and record results.
6. Clear all raw materials at the end of each job, label and count as required and move product to the correct area.
7. General awareness and involvement in the continual monitoring of machine, labour and materials efficiencies.
8. Achieve production and production changeover targets as required.
9. Ensure that the Company’s Health and Safety Policy is complied with and continually improve general Health & Safety awareness.
10. Ensure that hygiene standards are maintained at all times in the workplace.
You need to have a good level of English
You may also be required to do general warehouse duties i.e picking, packing and assembly of products.
Due to company policy - you need to wear hair net and safety boots. You are not allowed to have false nails, no nail polish or any jewellery
Rates of Pay
For AM Shift £8.80ph which increases to £9.20ph after training
For PM Shift £10.16ph which increases to £10.63 after training
Overtime is available for both shifts and paid at time and a half
Due to the location, you must have your own transport or live locally