£26k - 27k per year
Engineer - Heanor
about 2 years ago
We are working on behalf of a successful client in the Derbyshire area who require experienced Maintenance Engineer to work in a clean, modern and pleasant FMCG production environment. Daily working duties will include:
-Preventive checks to machinery
-Repairs due to mechanical/ electrical breakdowns, finding solutions to prevent recurrence
-Light fabrication and building maintenance
What’s in it for you?
- Monday - Friday, 44 hours per week, fixed shifts, AM & PM.
- Career progression for the right candidate
- Training and development provided
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate
- The ideal candidate will have previous work experience in a similar role, a good eye for detail, be looking for long term work.
- Solid experience as a time served Maintenance Engineer (17th Edition Wiring Regs qualified could be an advantage)
- Basic knowledge of programmable logic controllers (Mitsubishi or Omron) could be an advantage
Due to location and shift timings the ideal candidate will either have their own transport or live locally to Heanor.
If this Maintenance Engineer role sounds like the ideal job for you then please call Paul on 0115 9472005 or send your CV now!
**Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to get back to every candidate. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of making your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion but we wish you luck in your job search.**