£10.00 - 13.50 per hour
Metal Work TL
2 months ago
Would you like to work for a company that produces high quality metal work that is installed all over the world? Would you like to work in an environment where you can be an integral part of a team and lead by example with character and assertion? Do you strive to impart your knowledge gained over years of experience on to your fellow colleagues? If the answer is yes to all of those questions then we may just have the role for you.
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Metalwork Team Leader based in Nottinghamshire (Junction 25). Working for this dynamic, international business is a real pleasure and they have achieved a wonderful team ethic and culture through hiring the right people and putting them in the right positions. They are now looking for a Metalwork Team Leader join their team.
As Metalwork Team Leader you will:
- Have a demonstrable working history in the engineering/metal works industry
- Be competent with machinery associated with the industry and be experienced with most examples (milling, cutting, welding etc.)
- Lead the team on the shop floor with a strong character and firm attitude
- Work alongside your team on the shop floor for the majority of your working day, roughly 80% working and 20% leading
- Be decisive in your actions and have the confidence to solve problems using your own initiative
What we are looking for:
- Someone with a positive and confident personality
- Someone who understands the importance of being a team player
- The ability to adapt to the demands of the business
- Strong, decisive character
- The ability to challenge the norm
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for high standards
- Not afraid to take responsibility and get stuck in
- Previous engineering and metalwork experience is essential
In return you can expect an impressive starting rate with the opportunity to work overtime and to excel in a growing business. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career and not just another job!
If you are interested and would like to discuss further please contact Andy on 07805 934 775 all calls will be treated confidentially.