£25k - 30k per year
29 days ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are currently looking for an office manager on behalf of a client, to work as part of a well-established team within the industrial sector.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Office manager is responsible for general administration matters for the company, plus taking ownership of and driving the further implementation of the existing ISO system within the company.
- Manage the ISO system, ensuring that key stakeholders are involved and using the system
- Assist the MD in monitoring sales and customer forecasts, preparing general figures using Excel, helping with reporting to Head Office in France as and when required
- Organise training courses, conferences, travel arrangements as required
- Oversee all support services including IT, HR, H&S and Facilities working closely with the MD & Production Manager
- Be a backup team member and provide holiday cover for sales and purchasing administration using the Sage X3 ERP system (training will be given)
- Responsible for statistical reporting to ONS, CBI and other outside organisations.
- Previous experience of working as a department head or office manager or similar roles
- Good at motivating a team
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Flexible, adaptable and outgoing personality
- Computer literate
For further information please call Sarah, Gemma, Jessica, Paul on 0115 9472005.
If this position is not the one for you, we have more great roles on our jobs page, why not take a look here: https://www.thornbakerindustrial.co.uk/job-search
Key Skills: Office Manger, ISO System, Administration.