£25k - 30k per year
18 days ago
Would you like to work for a company that produces some of the most advanced garments in the world? Would you like to work in an environment where you can be a beacon of change and improvement? If the answer is yes to those questions, then we may just have the role for you.
We are delighted to be recruiting for an Office Manager based in Nottingham. Working for this growing, dynamic business is a real pleasure and they have achieved a wonderful team ethic and culture through hiring the right people and putting them in the right positions.
As an office Manager you will:
- Oversee all aspects of operational management including, finance, HR, health & safety, and maintaining quality standards
- You will also ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day activities of the organisation
- Co-ordination of general business queries
- Assist small team with any tasks that need completing
What we are looking for:
- Someone with a positive and confident personality
- Accounts understanding/experience essential (Raising P.O and invoices)
- ISO Management system experience essential (ISO 9001, 14001 etc)
- Must have experience using SAP
- Someone who understands the importance of being a team player
- The ability to adapt to the demands of the business at the drop of a hat
- Not afraid to take responsibility and get ‘stuck in’
- Previous People Management skills
In return you can expect an impressive starting salary with the opportunity to excel in a growing business. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career and not just another job! Potential part –time for the right candidate.
If you are interested and would like to discuss further, please contact Jamie or Ella on 07870641862 or 07976578751 all calls will be treated confidentially.