£20k - 27k per year + Bonus
about 2 months ago
We’re hiring! Do you love working with people? Looking for a career not just a job? If this sounds like you then you’re already the kind of person we’re looking for.
Are you tired of that mundane recruitment job? Then Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment could be the next employer for you. We have recently won a second On-site contract with a customer of ours.
Working on-site is very different to working within an office dealing with customers on the phone all day. This is very much a face to face role, being based on-site we are fully involved with our client attending H&S meetings, production meetings etc.
You will be responsible for advertising for the various roles, recruiting and selecting the best candidates to work for our client. This requires plenty of energy and positivity; speaking to candidates, screening CVs and liaising with colleagues to fill all bookings to ensure all the clients requirements are met.
The work is client facing, based in offices on our clients site; the hours at peak season are long (7am – 5pm Monday – Friday). But no two days are ever the same. Your administration & communication skills will be exceptional, as will your tenacity to deal with the setbacks when candidates let you down. And above all you will be passionate about customer service.
- The day starts with daily check-in between 7.15am & 8am ensuring all staff have arrived on-time and with their supervisors.
- Before production & planning meetings you’ll have time to do a number of daily admin tasks.
- Then it’s interviewing and inducting candidates for the site and department you may need them to work.
- Candidate performance checks with supervisors / heads of department. In the afternoon you will be speaking to candidates to ensure we meet the candidates and clients requirements.
- It’s then on to planning for the following day, accuracy and attention to detail is key as we create the daily roll call and fire register schedules.
- Adaptable communication skills and manners
- Accuracy / Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Outlook & Excel
- Proven track record in either Recruitment or a fast paced client service driven environment
- Ability to work to challenging targets and KPIs.
- You’ll need to be flexible – client demands can change at the drop of a hat, and it’s not unusual for candidates to call out of hours
- Above all you’ll need to demonstrate in abundance our core values – Positive Minded, Solution Focused and People Driven
- Salary £20,000 - £27,000 (dependent on experience)
- Industry leading commission structure with 1st year OTE £24k - £30k (commission is uncapped!)
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays year 1, 24 days year 2, 25 days year 3 onwards
- Smartphone app with company incentives, discount at most high street shops, free coffee, gym discount!
- Shopping vouchers, monthly and quarterly competitions
- On the job training, with established Industrial Recruitment professionals
The On-Site Team
This will be our second site with this prestigious client. We have over 10 years’ experience with this customer, you will become part of a small team of people located at this site but will always have the support of the first site as well as our branch network
We are Covid safe. We are looking for a team player who can stay late if and when needed, work hard every day and spend their commission come pay day!
How to apply
If you like the sound of above please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . On the fence? Why not check out our website or LinkedIn for more information. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only respond to our short list. So if you do not hear back this time please try again in the future (that’s the attitude we look for!). Good luck!