£5.90 - 7.83 per hour
Packer - Huck
over 2 years ago
We require experienced Packing Operatives to work in a busy manufacturing environment which will involve doing the following duties:
- Machine Minding
- Working on a conveyor belt quality checking products produced by the machine
- Loading materials into the machine
- Packing, batching and labelling finished product
- Keeping the manufacturing area clean and tidy and helping the company keep to its recycling targets
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work for a well-known manufacturing company on a temporary ongoing contract
- Working on rotating shifts (06.00-14.00 Monday to Thursday, 06.00-18.00 Friday / 14.00-22.00 Monday to Thursday)
- Overtime regularly available
- The chance of working within a friendly, pleasant and clean working environment
- Payment made on a weekly basis
- Pension Scheme available after qualifying period
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate
We are looking for people:
- Who like working in a busy manufacturing environment
- Who do not get bored easily as this role will be very repetitive
- Have good hand eye co-ordination skills
- Have good communication skills
- Have recent relevant work experience in a production operative role
- Who are able to work on their own or as part of a team
- That are physically fit as is some manual handling involved in the role
- Who live locally to NG15 as public transport is not available for all shifts
- That are able to work under pressure
- Who are flexible with working hours as sometimes shift timings may change or overtime maybe required to meet the business needs.
Is this for you?
If this Packing Operative role sounds like the job for you and you have the qualities listed above then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, click the link below to apply or call Sarah on 01159472005 NOW!!!!