£8.72 - 11.34 per hour
SRJ - Paint Op
3 months ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are working with a successful client that is rapidly expanding on the outskirts of Nottingham City Centre. We are looking for a candidate on a temporary to permanent placement as a Paint Line Operative.
This role will be on a rotational basis where you will work 14.00-22.00 Monday to Friday one week and then 22.00-06.00 Sunday to Thursday the next week. Although these are the starting hours candidates need to be flexible with working hours as when permanent this role could become a permanent morning shift (06.00-14.00 Monday to Friday).
What's in it for you:
- On the job training
- Free on-site car parking / Easily accessible on public transport
What we need from the ideal candidate:
- Physically fit as this role involves a lot of manual handling
- Experience working shifts in a similar role
- Keen to learn new skills (could lead to progression opportunities)
- Good communication skills as you will be required to work alone as well as part of a team
- Flexibility on working hours as shift pattern could change down the line
Think this is the job you have been looking for?
Send your CV through to Sarah now so that we can progress your application!