£9.09 - 13.64 per hour
SRJ - Paint Sprayer
over 1 year ago
As soon as possible
Are you a Paint Sprayer looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work 37.5 hours a week on a rotational basis with optional overtime regularly available? Are you wanting to progress within a successful company with the chance of working toward a permanent contract? Would you like regular pay reviews? Do you live locally to Nottingham, NG4?
If so this could be the position you’ve been searching for!!!
We have an exciting opportunity to work on a temporary ongoing contract with a successful client of Thorn Baker as a Paint Sprayer. Within your role you will be given support and training that in time will allow you to progress within the company as the company continues to expand. For the right candidate this role could lead from a long term temporary ongoing position to a permanent position.
Duties within this role will be to operate to spray paint cylinders, complete quality checks and associated paperwork before the product goes further down the production line.
What’s in it for you?
- A starting hourly rate of £9.09 per hour with shift allowance paid after each 7.5 hour shift has been completed
- Overtime regularly available at a premium rate
- The opportunity to learn new skills on the job
- The chance to progress within time to higher positions within the company as the company continues to grow
- Free parking on-site
- Close to public transport routes (please be advised that public transport may not run as regular for the night shift and morning shift)
- Payment made on a weekly basis
* Other benefits will become available to you when you if you are successful with the company and gain a permanent contract*
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate
We are looking for people who:
- Are able to work on a weekly shift rotation which will be 06.00-14.00, 14.00-22.00 and 22.00-06.00
- Can work alone as well as part of a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have a positive attitude and are willing to help others when they are in need
- Come from a mechanical background
- Ideally have paint spraying experience however this is not essential as the company will provide on the job training
- Are physically fit as there could be heavy lifting involved on a daily basis within this role
- Are good at problem solving and logical thinking
- That understand mechanical reasoning
Due to location and shift timings the ideal candidate will either have their own transport or live locally.
Is this for you?
If this Paint Sprayer role sounds like the job for you and you have the qualities listed above then please send your CV to email@example.com, click the link below to apply or call Sarah or Katie on 01159472005 NOW!!!