£8.50 - 8.50 per hour
10 months ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are currently looking for reliable and hardworking members of staff to join our client based in the Eastwood area.
- Working with ingredients
- Working with different machines and running them in production
- Ensuring that all food hygiene practices are followed
- Ensuring all tasks are completed as per instruction and procedures
- Be able to follow instructions and undertaking a set target of achievement
- Be able to maintain a clean and hygienic working space
- Be able to support Team Leader/Supervisor by highlighting issues or problems
- Be able to start work from 06:00 until finish (16:00)
- Reliability & Punctuality is a must! Be able to work from Monday – Friday, Saturday Optional.
- Previous experience within a similar role or in a food based environment would be an advantage
- This job is a long term position for the right candidate
- Good communication skills & basic maths is required
- Good Tidy practice and organisation skills are required.
- Long term employment.
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
Must have access to a car or be able to get a lift as public transport is limited in the clients area.