£7.38 - 7.83 per hour
over 2 years ago
As soon as possible
We require an experienced Print Finishers to work in a busy production environment in Nottingham (NG8) which will involve doing the following duties:
- Quality checking products and logging any issues with the supervisor
- Breaking out products
- Ensuring work area is kept tidy
- Packing, labelling and palletising the final product ready to go out to the customer
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work for a well known print finishing company on a temporary contract that could become permanent for the right candidate
- 06.00-13.30 / 13.30-21.00 / 21.00-06.00
- The chance of working within a friendly team
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate
We are looking for people:
- Who are able to operate machinery
- Who have a good eye for detail as quality checking the final product
- Who are physically fit as the role involves a lot of heavy lifting/manual handling
- Who are able to clean as they go as the working area needs to kept tidy
- Who have worked in a packaging environment before as a lot of the work is likely to involve boxing, labelling and palletising the product ready to go out to customers.
- Who like working in a busy manufacturing environment
- Have good communication skills
- Have recent relevant work experience preferably as a Print Finisher
- Who are able to work on their own or as part of a team
- Who have worked within the last 6 months as we need to be able to get 2 recent working references on file for you due to audit purposes.
Due to location and shift timings the ideal candidate will either have their own transport or live locally.
Is this for you?
If this Print Finisher role sounds like the job for you and you have the qualities listed above then please send your CV to email@example.com, click the link below to apply now or call Sarah/Katie on 0115 947 2005 NOW!!!
**Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment now have a Facebook page - please like and follow us @ThornBakerIndustrialNottingham to keep up with all the exciting opportunities we have**