£30k - 32k per year
29 days ago
Would you like to work for a company that produces some of the finest hand-made gifts in the country? Would you like to work in an environment where you can be recognised for your performance each and every month? Do you strive to deliver excellent management of people and time and be a production perfectionist? If the answer is yes to all of those questions then we may just have the role for you.
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Production Manager based in Nottingham. Working for this growing, dynamic, family-run business is a real pleasure and they have achieved a wonderful team ethic and culture through hiring the right people and putting them in the right positions. They are now looking for a Production Manager to join their team at their head office.
As Production Manager you will:
- Plan and coordinate the flow of work through the various teams
- Oversee the myriad of components and processes that go into producing a range of top end products
- Directly manage a team of 13 people
- Pay meticulous attention to production standards and uphold them in line with the expectations
- Prioritise workloads based on numerous factors and organise the team accordingly to meet sales orders
- Communicate with each department clearly and concisely to ensure collaboration across departments
- Look after inventory and liaise with third party suppliers where necessary
What we are looking for:
- Someone with a positive and confident personality
- Someone who understands the importance of being a team player
- The ability to adapt to the demands of the business at the drop of a hat
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for high standards
- Not afraid to take responsibility and get ‘stuck in’
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous production management experience is essential
In return you can expect an impressive starting salary with the opportunity to excel in a growing business. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career and not just another job!
If you are interested and would like to discuss further please contact Andy on 07805 934 775 all calls will be treated confidentially.