£7.83 - 8.36 per hour
Prod op - Heanor
about 1 year ago
As soon as possible
We are currently looking for production operatives in the Heanor area to work in a well established and growing manufacturing company. The company is one of the largest recycling companies in Europe. The position would be operating machinery and assisting with the smooth running of the conversion department.
- Operating the conversion machine which incorporates automated and hand picking options.
- Maximise efficiency and minimise scrapage.
- Carry out relevant paperwork and quality checks
- Comply with company Health and Safety, wearing PPE and maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Regular shifts on a rotational basis 2 days, 2 nights and 4 days off. (6am-6pm / 6pm-6am, working shift is 10.5 hours)
- The chance to work for a well-known manufacturing company. There may be the opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Weekly paid whilst on agency books
Is this for you?
If this production operative job sounds like it’s the job for you and you have the qualities listed above then please call Sarah or Katie at Thorn Baker on 0115 9472005, send your CV to email@example.com or click the link below to apply now!
**Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment now have a Facebook page - please like and follow us @ThornBakerIndustrialNottingham to keep up with all the exciting opportunities we have**