£11.67 - 12.40 per hour
GMB - PRO/COLWICK
25 days ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Production Operatives to work for a busy and rapidly expanding Gas Cylinder manufacturer in the Colwick area of Nottingham that likes to promote staff from within!
If you love working as a machine operative on a production line and you want to be promoted from within then this is the role for you!
This role will require candidates to:
- Rotate shifts weekly working 06.00-14.00, 22.00-06.00 and 14.00-22.00
- Have candidates learning new skills on the job to ensure that the production line does not stop
- Machine mind and be good at paying attention as this role will involve a lot of quality checks along the production process
What we need from you:
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance record
- People who are committed to learning on the job and want a temporary ongoing/temporary to permanent placement
- To be physcially fit as this role will involve a lot of manual handling
- Have previous experience in a similar Production Operative role
In return you will get:
- On the job training that allows candidates to have regular pay reviews
- Free car parking on-site or easily accessible via public transport
- Overtime paid at a premium rate
- Shift allowances paid weekly with your hourly pay
- Temproary ongoing work that could become permanent for the right candidate and lead to progression within the business
If this is the role that you think is perfect for you please click APPLY NOW so that we can get a start date organised for you as immediate starts are available!
Not for you then the perfect position could be waiting for you on our website. We have more great roles on our jobs page, why not take a look here: https://www.thornbakerindustrial.co.uk/job-search
Key Skills: Production Operative, Production Operative Days, Production Operative Afternoons, Production Operative Nights, Production Operatives Rotating, Production Operatives Rotational Shifts.