£5.90 - 7.83 per hour
about 3 years ago
We require an experienced Packing Operative to work in a busy manufacturing environment which will involve doing the following duties:
- Restocking items in a production line
- Packing and labelling items
- Weighing items
- Completing quality check information
- Keeping the manufacturing area clean and tidy
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work for a well-known manufacturing company on a temporary ongoing contract until Christmas
- A stable 06.30-16.30 shift Monday to Thursday
- Overtime available on Fridays
- The chance of working within a friendly, pleasant and clean working environment
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate
We are looking for people:
- Who like working in a busy manufacturing environment
- Have good hand eye co-ordination skills
- Have good communication skills
- Have recent relevant work experience
- Who are able to work on their own or as part of a team
- That are physically fit as is some manual handling involved in the role
- Who have worked within the last 6 months as we need to be able to get 2 recent working references on file for you due to audit purposes.
Is this for you?
If this Packing Operative role sounds like the job for you and you have the qualities listed above then please send your CV to email@example.com, click the link below to apply or call Sarah/Katie on 01159472005 NOW!!!!
**Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to get back to every candidate. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of making your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion but we wish you luck in your job search.**