£11.60 - 12.40 per hour
GMB - 67304
3 months ago
Looking for a new challenge in 2022? Want a job with an immediate start? If the answer is yes then stop scrolling and check this job opportunity out!
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are looking for a number of Production Operatives to work on a busy manufacturing line for a successful Gas Cylinder company that are rapidly expanding.
If suitable you will be required to work on a fast paced production line to either produce new cylinders/help refurbish cylinders which will involve machine minding and quality checking. This role will require to work on a rotational shift basis (06.00-14.00/22.00-06.00/14.00-22.00), which will rotate on a weekly basis.
This client likes to complete on the job training with its staff to upskill them and reward them with regular pay reviews as well as giving them the chance to promote from within!
We are looking for people that:
- Are wanting to learn new skills
- Have an excellent timekeeping and attendance record with previous jobs
- Ideally have experience of machine minding/quality checking items in a fast paced production environment
- Are physically fit as this is a very physical role that will involve a lot of manual handling
Does this sound like the job you have been looking for? Want to know what's in it for you...
- Free on-site car parking or close to public transport links
- Regular pay reviews
- Overtime paid at an overtime premium
- Learn on the job
- Progression opportunities
- Temporary to permanent work for the right candidate
- Enrolment into a pension scheme after a qualifying period
Want to get started on this job as soon as possible?
Call Gemma on 01159472005 or click APPLY NOW to get a start date organised!
Key Skills: Production Operative, Production Operative Days, Production Operative Afternoons, Production Operative Nights, Production Operatives Rotating, Production Operatives Rotational Shifts.