£8.50 - 12.75 per hour
8 months ago
Thorn Baker are currently recruiting for a Quality Controller within a Concrete Factory. To start Immediately.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
• Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
• Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
• Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Hours: Monday to friday 6am-6pm (12 Hour shifts)
Starting rate: £8.50
All Candidates must be prepared to pass a drugs test before starting and every 6 months during employment.
Own Transport is advantageous as location is not easily accessible by Public Transport.
Please apply online or call Anna or Dawid on 01159472005