Kirkby in Ashfield
£10.50 - 11.50 per hour
5 months ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment currently have a fantastic long term job opportunity for a experienced Quartz and Granite fabricator and polisher for a large company based in the Kirkby in Ashfield area.
The hour for the role are Monday to Thursday 8am until 4pm and Friday is 8am until 2pm with lots of overtime available. The rates of pay are very competitive with the starting rate at £10.50 per hour ranging through to £11.50 per hour depending on your experience.
The job role will involve the following tasks:
- · Able to read and understand production drawings to complete work to the correct standards and quality expectations of the business
- · Loading work surfaces onto work benches using lifting equipment (gantry crane/vacuum handler)
- · Knowledge and ability to use various air and electrically supplied hand tooling (polishers/grinders/drills etc) preferred
- · Able to polish and fabricate Quartz and Granite surfaces to a high standard ensuring all quality checks are made before loading onto racks for the installer collection
- · Understanding of any additional items required to add to relevant orders (sinks/wastes/care kits, etc)
- · Completing Factory job sheets correctly and handing into your manager once the job is completed
- · Flexible and able to work in other areas of the business as and when required
- · Assistance in unloading/loading materials and stock control/checks as required by your manager
- · Regularly maintain and look after any tooling used and keep your working area in a clean and tidy condition at all times
- · Comply with all Health and Safety procedures relevant to your working area .
Experience in the Quartz and Granite fabrication industry is a must some training will be given on the working process.
The benefits of working for Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment on this contract are :
- Great temp to perm opportunities for the right candidate
- Weekly pay
- 28 Days Holiday
- Full time work
- The right candidate will be able to work well under pressure
- Previous experience preferred but not essential
- Full driving Licence advantageous
- Exceptional time keeping skills required
If you are interested please apply with an up to date CV, or for more information please call Ella (07976578751) or Jamie (07870641862) so we can progress your application!