£18k - 20k per year
about 1 year ago
Full time, Permanent
£18,000 - £20,000
Are you a capable and confident receptionist? Looking for a new challenge, working in a bustling office?
Have you got a fantastic customer service track-record?
Work for one of the Midland’s most successful home building firms! Full time, permanent position with training and development offered.
You will be working in a busy office environment, providing an excellent level of administrative and reception support
- Answer, screen and forward all incoming phone calls
- Greet/welcome visitors when they arrive & inform relevant persons of their arrival.
- Ensure reception area is clean and tidy and ensure all equipment necessary is available.
- Keep an inventory of PPE & site stock items & reorder when needed
- Book employee training courses
- General clerical duties i.e. filing, photocopying
- Receive customer care phone calls, log on the clixifix software system and advise the customer care team
- Sort incoming post and distribute
- Salary between £18,000 – 20,000 (depending on experience)
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Training and support, within a friendly and proactive team
As well as being an excellent communicator and team player, I am looking for a candidate with an ability to work to deadlines and IT Skills. Previous experience as a Receptionist is a must!
- Previous experience as a receptionist or in Customer Services, preferably within the construction industry, but not essential
- Good Microsoft office skills, including excel
- Positive professional attitude and well presented
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and resourceful
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Be able to multitask and prioritise tasks
Does this sound like your cup of tea? Call Liz at Thorn Baker Chesterfield today!