£22k - 30k per year + commission
24 days ago
If you are within the Recruitment looking for progression, or manage people and want to break into Recruitment read on! Thorn Baker are hiring an Industrial Recruitment Consultant with a view to promotion as a branch manager within 12-24 months.
Package/Perks/Why you want this role
- Salary £22 - £28,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Industry leading uncapped commission structure with 1st year OTE £25k - £30k, £35k - £45k 2nd year OTE
- Flexible working hours and work from home (when established)
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays year 1, 24 days year 2, 25 days year 3 onwards
- Company Mobile Phone
- Smartphone app with company incentives, discount at most high street shops, free coffee, gym discount!
- Car Allowance (performance related after 6-12 months, an extra £6k per annum)
- Shopping vouchers, monthly and quarterly competitions
- On the job training, with established Industrial Recruitment professionals
Thorn Baker has been established since 1988 and we are looking to hire our next Industrial Recruitment Consultant for our Nottingham Industrial team. Joining a profitable, established, close knit team, we are looking for the right person to drive the desk forward and demonstrate they are capable of becoming the branch manager.
In the current candidate led market you will be responsible for recruiting unskilled industrial candidates, managing key accounts and supervising colleagues where required, whilst reporting into the Regional Manager. This requires plenty of energy and positivity; speaking to candidates, screening CVs and liaising with colleagues to fill all bookings and grow the desk.
The work is fast paced and the hours are long (8am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday). But no two days are ever the same. We want applicants who share our positive, customer focused values. If you are passionate in delivering the best service in everything you do, and having fun whilst youre doing it, we are the employer for you!
- Loyalty to previous employers. Job hoppers need not apply!
- Full UK Drivers licence and own transport
- Ability to work to difficult targets and KPIs
- Willing to go on call one week in every four (after 3 months training)
- Initiative and common sense
Based just off the Old Market Square in Nottingham city centre, we are closed to all shops, restaurants and transport links/parking. In our recently refurbished, secure 4th floor offices we are Covid safe. Joining a close knit team, we are looking for a team player who can stay late when needed, work hard every day and spend the commission come pay day!
How to apply
If you like the sound of above please send your CV to Michael.email@example.com . On the fence? Why not check out our website or LinkedIn for more information. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only respond to our short list. So if you do not hear back this time please try again in the future (that’s the attitude we look for!). Good luck!
Thorn Baker are an Equal Opportunities employer. Thorn Baker acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers.