£18k - 21k per year + commision
RSJ / AC
about 1 month ago
Looking for a new challenge in these unprecedented times? Whether you’re experienced within Recruitment or looking to getting into the industry, Thorn Baker could the next employer for you!
Thorn Baker has been established since 1988 and we are looking to hire a Resourcer / trainee Recruitment Consultant for our Chesterfield Industrial team. Joining a profitable, high performing, close knit team, we are looking for a tenacious individual to begin or continue their journey with us.
You will be responsible for advertising our vacancies, recruiting and selecting the best candidates to work for our diverse client base within a factory or warehouse setting. This requires plenty of energy and positivity; speaking to candidates, screening CVs and liaising with colleagues to fill all bookings and grow the desk.
The work is fast paced and the hours are long (8am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday). But no two days are ever the same. Your administration skills will be exceptional, as will your tenacity to deal with the setbacks when candidates let you down. And above all you will be passionate about customer service!
- Not just advertising jobs. But making yours standout, so plenty of creativity required
- Registering candidates. Professional communication skills and manner
- Interviewing. Good questioning techniques and probing for answers.
- Reporting to Branch Manager
- Loyalty to previous employers. Job hoppers need not apply!
- Full UK Drivers licence and own transport
- Ability to work to difficult targets and KPIs
- Willing to go on call one week in every three (after 3 months training)
- Salary £18,000 - £22,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Industry leading commission structure with 1st year OTE £24k - £28k (commission is uncapped!)
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays year 1, 24 days year 2, 25 days year 3 onwards
- Smartphone app with company incentives, discount at most high street shops, free coffee, gym discount!
- Car Allowance (depending upon performance after 6-12 months)
- Shopping vouchers, monthly and quarterly competitions
- On the job training, with established Industrial Recruitment professionals
Based in the heart of Chesterfield town centre, we are close to all shops, eateries and transport links/parking. We are moving to a brand new purposely designed office in the next couple of months so now is the perfect time to join! Of course we are Covid safe (and the role may require some work from home whilst National restrictions are enforced). Joining a close knit team, we are looking for a team player who can stay late when needed, work hard every day and spend the commission come pay day!
How to apply
If you like the sound of above please hit apply or give Rose a call on 07815755772.
On the fence? Why not check out our website or LinkedIn for more information. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only respond to our short list. So if you do not hear back this time please try again in the future (that’s the attitude we look for!).