£21.5k - 25k per year
84106 - RR Notts
15 days ago
We’re currently recruiting the next valued member of the team for our Recruitment Resourcer role.
Are you the type of person who can find a solution to every challenge? Do you love working with people in a fast paced environment? Looking for a career, not just a job? Then continue reading!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take their first steps into recruitment or someone with experience who thrives off working at fast pace.
You will be responsible for;
- Placing adverts and running recruitment campaigns to recruit a high volume of candidates for warehouse / factory roles
- Screening potential candidates over the phone and face to face interviews
- Handling candidates queries and questions
- Data Entry and administration
- Handle queries, negotiating and problem solving
- Hours of work: 8am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
Our ideal recruit will have the following attributes:
- Fantastic customer service skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Previous recruitment experience beneficial but not essential!
- Strong computer and admin skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task
- Friendly and approachable with a solution-focused attitude
- Flexible and dedicated
- Willing to go on call one week in every four (after 3 months training)
- Driver’s license and own transport is a must
So - What’s in it For You (Package)?
- Basic Salary £21k - £25k with 1st year OTE £24k - £28k (commission is uncapped!)
- Training, Career progression with long term development opportunities
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays year 1, 24 days year 2, 25 days year 3 onwards & extra for birthday
- Smartphone app with company incentives, discount at most high street shops, free coffee, gym discount!
- Car Allowance (depending upon performance after 6-12 months)
- Shopping vouchers, monthly and quarterly competitions
Based just off the Old Market Square in Nottingham city centre, we are closed to all shops, eateries and transport links/parking. In our newly refurbished, secure 4th floor offices we are Covid safe. Joining a close knit team, we are looking for a team player who can stay late when needed, work hard every day and spend the commission come pay day!
How to apply
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment is a highly recognised name within the industry and this will be a great move for your career. If you think you are what we are looking for we’d love to talk to you – click apply Alternatively call me now to discuss your next role on 07815 138821.
Unsure? We also have other roles in Nottingham, Chesterfield, Mansfield, Loughborough and Leicester so check our website for other great opportunities https://www.thornbakerindustrial.co.uk/job-search