£9 per hour
over 1 year ago
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are currently looking for reliable and hardworking Saw Operator to join our client based in the Nottingham.
The job will include you having to do the following tasks:
· Operating the Shear Saw, ensuring that output targets are achieved and maintained.
· Monitor quality of product as it passes through process and ensure that product standards are maintained to the highest level.
· Complete changeovers and setups on machinery accurately and efficiently to reduce downtime and increase up time.
· Report reasons for failing to reach any of output or quality targets, giving recommendations on how this can be improved or eradicated in future.
· Ensure operator maintenance schedules on machinery is completed as instructed and on time.
· Return all used raw material to allocated storage area when works order complete.
· Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained in your work area.
· Communicate to manager any staff issues or recommendations within the team.
· Opportunity of permanent employment following a successful trial period.
· Friendly work place
· Free car parking
· High street discount package
Our Client is a well-established company that has fantastic growth plans for the future. The successful candidate will be required to work full time hours on an ongoing basis. Hours of work are:
7am – 4pm Mon – Thu
7am – 2pm Fri